Join us in making the world a kinder place and helping to provide our neighbors with a holiday meal! Each day leading up to World Kindness Day (Nov. 13th), we will feature one of the challenges. Interact with the challenges to earn an entry into the drawing. There’s no need to complete the challenges in order or the day they are featured!
The grand prize is a bundle of gift cards to continue spreading the kindness by showing kindness to yourself or others!
SMME will also match all donations received through Nov. 13th to provide a Thanksgiving meal to those in need.
1. Pay ahead for someone in the drive thru.
2. Call a friend/relative you haven’t talked to in awhile.
3. Post a positive message on social media.
4. Write a thank you note.
5. Put your skills to work for someone in need.
6. Share words of encouragement. You never know who might need them.
7. Take a treat to a local hero (police, firefighters, EMT, teacher, bus driver).
8. Drop off a load of groceries at the local food bank.
9. Order a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to anyone in the hospital.
10. Support a local, small business.
11. Make a greener choice.
12. Volunteer in your community.
13. Start learning a new skill.
If you have any questions, please reach out to KindnessChallenge@SMMErotary.com